|新目标初中英语八年级下册Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? 单元学习评价试题WORD文档免费下载|
文件大小： 49 K
新目标初中英语八年级下册Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? 单元学习评价试题WORD文档免费下载>>下载地址1
添加时间： 2019/4/2 12:33:45
下载次数： 本日： 总计：
Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? 单元学习评价
1. It’s dangerous for children the dog.
A.play B.to play
C.play with D.to play with
2. —Mom, could I go shopping with you?
—Yes, you .But you must finish your homework first.
A.could B.can C.can’t D.couldn’t
3. —Could I your bike?
—Sorry, I it to Jim yesterday.
4. —Could I please your watch?
—Sorry. It doesn’t work.
A.use B.to use C.using D.used
5. —Could you please take out the trash?
A.Not at all B.You’re welcome C.No way D.No problem
6. He didn’t finish the room.
A.clean B.cleaned C.cleaning D.cleans
7. “Don’t make a noise,” he said to me__ . A. angrily B.happily C. easily D.sad
8. His father wants him in Beijing.
A.to work B.worksC.workD.working
9. Students have homework to do every day.
A.so many B.such many C. so much
10. I never go to school late, .
A.so does Tom B.neither does Tom
C.neither Tom does
11. I will give him the gift as soon as he .
A.will arrive B.arrive C.arrives D.arrived
12. You could a bike from your friend.
A.lend B.give C.buy D.borrow
13. Too much noise makes me uncomfortable.
A.feeling B.feel C.felt D.to feel
14. Mary,could you please the dishes?
A.do B.make C.does D.makes
15. He doesn’t like playing cards, he thinks playing cards is a waste time.
A.of B.at C.for D.in
Tina and Tara are twin sisters. They look 16 , 17 they also have some differences.
One day their grandfather came to see them with two gifts. When he came into the house, he saw Tina and 18 her a gift. After a while, when he got into the garden, he saw 19 granddaughter “Tara”.In fact that was Tina. When he gave the other gift to her, she said, “You gave me one just now.” “No, I gave a gift to your sister Tina.” “Oh, grandfather, I’m Tina.” Just then Tara came into the garden, 20.“Now, grandfather, can you tell the differences 21 us?” “No, I can’t. Can you 22 me?” “Yes, look. Tara is a little 23 than me. Her hair is longer and curlier than 24 .Now, grandfather, can you see?” “Yes, now I can tell you from Tara. Tara, here is the gift for you.” “Thank you 25 your gift, grandfather.” With these words, they all laughed happily.
16. .A.same B.the same C.different
17. A.and B.so C.but
18. A.gave B.took C.brought
19. A.others B.another C.the other
20. A.either B.so C.too
21. A.as B.between C.from
22. A.tell B.say C.talk
23. A.tall B.taller C.tallest
24. A.I B.me Cmine
25. A. to B.of C.fo
Once, a king showed two men a large basket in the garden. He told them to fill it with water from a well. After they _26_ their work, he left them, saying, “When the sun is down, I will come and see your work.”
At last one of them said, “What’s the use of doing this foolish work? We can _27_ fill the basket.” _28_ man answered, “That is none of your business.” The first man said. “You may do as you like, but I am not going to work at _29_ so foolish.” He _30_ his bucket and went away. The other man said no word, and kept on carrying _31_. At last the well was almost _32_.
As he poured the last bucket of water into the basket, he saw a bright thing in it. He picked it up. It was a beautiful gold ring. Just then the king came. _33_ he saw the ring, he knew that he had found the kind of man he wanted. He told him to keep the ring for himself. “You _34_ so well in this little thing,” he said, “ _35_ now I know I can believe you with many things.”
26. A. finished B. did C. began
27. A. ever B. never C. easily
28. A. The other B. Another C. One
29. A. anything B. something C. Nothing
30. A. picked up B. threw away C. took away
31. A. water B. basket C. well
32. A. full B. empty C. filled
33. A. While B. As soon as C.Before
34. A. have done B. will do C. do
35. A. that B. why C. when
36. There is some rubbish (垃圾) on the floor, she is s the floor.
37. Your room is in a m , you should tidy it up.
38. The dog seemed hungry, please (扔)a piece of meat to it.
39. （都不）of his parents agrees with him.
40. He is （折叠）the clothes now.
pass the exam, he studies hard every day.
You can if you study hard.
43. 你不应该完全依赖你的父母。You shouldn’t your parents completely.
44. 他了解中国的历史越多，就越想住在这里。 he learns history about China,_____ _______he wants to live here.
45. 我不想做家务，他也不想做。I don’t want to do chores, ______
46. The boy is ill. The doctor is saving the boy.（合并成一个句子）
The doctor is the boy.
47. I can provide him with some help.（改为
同义句）I can some help him.
48. The poor child didn’t know where he could go.（改为简单句）The poor child didn’t know .
49. He can look after himself well.（改为同
义句）He can himself.
50. I borrowed some money from him.（改为
同义句）He some money me.
提示：1. do some chores
2. make the beds, sweep the floor
3. do the dishes
4. break a dish
5. better next time
Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for your e-mail. I’m glad you are getting on well with your work.
新目标初中英语八年级下册Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? 单元学习评价试题WORD文档免费下载>>>>>下载地址1